Once Blair joins Bush and his dog on a morning walk. After walk they spend some time at the bar.
After some time people rush to bar, some laugh and other lift the dogs tail and wonder have they been cheated again.
Bush asks one of they guy, what’s happening. To which he replies someone out there was saying “if you go to bar now you can see a dog with two as***les”.
Well govt. of India is trying hard to woo people into investing in Indian stock market.
1) They are the only long term viable way of beating the inflation.
2) Help raise funds for good investments and sunrise industry.
3) Investors are the best person to punish, reward and evaluate Management and promoters of the company.
4) A well developed stock market is a must for the much needed entrepreneur boom in the market.
5) Stock market valuation is considered the best guideline in case of takeover, mergers and acquisitions.
6) It promotes, transparency, ethics and sharing of wealth with the general public.
7) Lastly, since betting and gambling is not permitted in India, it provides a healthy avenue for the speculators and risk takers to contribute to the society.
Management Lesson #1:
A rabbit asked an eagle resting in a tree, “Can I sit like you and do nothing?” The eagle answered, “Sure, why not?” So the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. Suddenly, a fox appeared, pounced on the rabbit, and ate it.
The Lesson? To sit and do nothing, you must be sitting very, very high.
Management Lesson #2:
A turkey said to a bull, “I would love to perch in the top of that tree but I haven’t the energy.” The bull replied, “Why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings? They’re packed with nutrients.” The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. A day later, after eating more dung, he got to the second branch. Finally, after several days of this diet, he finally made it to the top of the tree, only to be shot by a farmer.
The Lesson? Bullsh¡t might get you to the top, but it can’t keep you there.
Management Lesson #3:
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
The Lesson? Not everyone who sh¡ts on you is your enemy, not everyone who gets you out of sh¡t is your friend, and, when you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut!