Here is a link to an interesting video about what all a Blind boy can do.
I found this article really interesting.
* The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust”
* Founded in 1928, Motorola was a pioneer in car radios. It’s name was originally a combination of motor (for motor car) and ola (implying sound)
* Te term bank teller originated during the 1929 stock market crash, when banks began hiring low-paid workers to tell throngs of frantic depositors that their money was gone
* Hilton was first international hotel chain. It opened the Caribe Hilton in San Huan. Peuto Rico in 1949.
* Nokia is named afetr a place in southern Finland. The company founded by Fredrik Idelstam in 1865 was established in Nokia as pulp mill for paper making.
* Sony’s first Trinitron color TV got an Emmy award, the first for a product in early 1970s
* The world’s three most powerful brand name are Google ($66 billion), GE ($62 billion) and Microsoft ($55 billion) according to Millward Brown, a market research firm
* The time spent deleting spam costs United States business about $21.6 billion annually
* The noun”sled” (sledge) originated from name of an 18th century mountaineer from Finland, Scheltz Linden frozen to death and whose body was used by his climbing partner to slide down a mountain during a winter Strom
* Small business make up over an half (52 %) of US gross domestic products
* With the increase in the sheer volume of internet traffic, the friction of electrons passing around the planet has increased the global temperature by 0.07 degree.