I usually don’t write a lot about myself on this blog, but about an year ago I had written some 8 random facts about me and this would be the second such post.
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I saw Denzel Washington’s Out of time on DVD.
Its a nice movie about a police officer who is being investigated for murder of his mistress and is investigated by his Ex-Wife.
2. What book are you reading?
This is an interesting fictional book about a Black US President who came to Power in the 60’s and is about to be impeached.
3. Favorite board game?
Although each game lasts for no more than 10-15 minutes, but every second spend there is nail biting.
4. Favorite magazine?
Economist. I also often quote its article on ENagar
5. Favorite smells?
First rain of monsoons falling on dry earth.
And the smell of a girl’s hair.
6. Favorite sounds?
The sound of Payel.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Waiting for the final verdict on an unfavorable outcome.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Where is that damm Alarm.
9. Favorite fast food place?
I am a kind of person who can spend 4 hours over a nice lunch. A great meal is always served in multiple courses, and is accompanied by beverages and an interesting conversation.
10. Future child’s name?
I don’t think after marriage a guy retains a right to take any decision.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Go on a world tour.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, nothing other than a pillow and a bed sheet.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Its scary only when I am flying, else its time to race to the roof and enjoy the whether.
14. Favorite drinks?
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Take a vacation and travel.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
No idea what that is.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I like my natural color – black.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Don’t ask me.
New Delhi, Mumbai, Jhasi, Itarsi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Vadodara, Kota, Raipur, Calcutta, Patna, Gwalior, Kharagpur, Jabalpur and Bangalore.
Add to that, I would be amongst the rarest of the Indians who can claim to have travelled to each and every state of the country (Lakshadweep and Andaman Islands are the only 2 major places where I have not gone)
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Water-Polo, and Video Games
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Nita is a great Journalist and I love Amit’s comments and his posts.
21. What’s under your bed?
I believe in spartan lifestyle and sleep on the floor.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Sure, I love my life
23. Morning person, or night owl?
I am most productive in the morning, but I like to reserve it for personal work.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up
25. Favorite places to relax?
In the lap of my mom
26. Favorite pie?
I prefer cakes.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla, but only if it is made from real Vanilla beans.