Over the past 2 years several crappy e-commerce websites have opened up and unfortunately most of them don’t have an iota of customer service orientation. Tukknu.com is one of them.
1. Almost all the junk in their product catalog is Chinese seconds that nobody in the physical world will buy
2. I ordered 2 simple products on 28th of September and I am yet to receive any email from the website confirming order/invoice/payment receipt etc. Any simple acknowledgement would have sufficed
3. on 4th of October they said they dispatched the goods, but they did not publish the tracking no. or send me an sms (what good is this information)
4. As usual nobody picks up the phone or answers to any email that you send to follow up.
5. on 8th of October they publish firstflight courier tracking no (4 days). Which to no-one’s surprise is all messed up. It has been delivered to some SANTHU (who I have never heard of). Naturally their courier company is as customer friendly as the company itself and is failing to give me proper information.
I am just wondering “WHY DO I ORDER STUFF FROM ALL THESE NEW E-COMMERCE WEBSITES AND TEST THEIR SERVICES?”